HOW TO TREAT PSORIASIS EFFECTIVELY..!
Psoriasis is a chronic, inflammatory condition that affects the surface of the skin. This condition often cHow to treat psoriasis effectively causes swelling, redness, flaking, and itching of the skin around the knees, elbows, and scalp. It is estimated that one in 50 people of all ages, races, and genders will be affected. The percentage of people diagnosed with psoriasis is comparatively high for people above the age of 35. Currently, psoriasis is estimated to affect about 100 million people worldwide, with 1.6 million in the UK and approximately 7.6 million in the US, leading psoriasis into a worldwide consequence.
How psoriasis is affected?
What are the various types of psoriasis?
- Plaque psoriasis: It may be affected anywhere in the body. This is the most common type of psoriasis and is mainly caused by a build-up of skin cells called ‘plaques’.
- Scalp psoriasis: This type of psoriasis is affected in the scalp. During this, The hair may have dandruff-like flakes, and in extreme cases, the hair may become thinner.
- Guttate psoriasis: This type is affected in the Torso back and limbs. It is also known as ‘tear drop’ psoriasis due to the shape of the skin, which often has bright pink or red spots.
- Pustular psoriasis: It is affected in the whole body. This results in small white or yellow blisters appearing on red or dark skin. The bubbles are often filled with liquid, which gives it a yellowish color.
- Psoriasis in sensitive areas: It is found in the Face, armpits genitals, and skin folds. The skin around specific areas, especially the folds of skin/ clothing, is more sensitive.
- Nail Psoriasis: This type of psoriasis mainly affects the nails. It often affects the fingernails or toes, which is painful and restricts movement.
What are the treatments for psoriasis?
Dhathri Ayurveda Hospital & Panchakarma Center is the best ayurvedic hospital in Kerala for skin treatment. Dhathri Ayurveda Hospital offers the best psoriasis treatment in Kerala, known as Sidhmam. The main goal of treatment is to restore the innate Prakruti balance based on your Tri-Doshas. The treatment method will be customized based on the doctor’s consultation which will determine your body type, disorder type, and underlying causes. Dhathri Ayurveda Hospital and Panchakarma Centre provide the Kerala Ayurveda psoriasis treatment with true benefits to stay healthy.
The key benefits of our treatment are:
- Deep detox to flush out toxins
- Shamana Chikitsa to heal the condition
- Strengthen the immune systems to prevent progression
- Dietary correction to prevent the recurrence
- Assist in lifestyle modifications to prevent relapse